America’s (essential) Legal History
… not taught in public schools
Is it fair to say: to regain "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" that we must "put away childish things" and act like men & women who learn how to responsibility contract socially with our neighbors?
Some may need more help seeing beyond the veil because what keeps us blinded from the truth is what we’ve come to believe that isn’t so. Without knowing all choices, how can we make the one which best serves the highest good? Because, ultimately, it comes down to a choice... then living it.
The Modified Legal System Treatises by Byron Beers (Short, easy reading, 20-50 pgs each) About the author: Byron is a retired school teacher, who discovered interesting anomalies in the legal system while addressing a "dog at large case" 20 years ago. His avid thirst for truth has lead to the development of a series of books and booklets that shed light on various elements of what he has termed The Modified Legal System.
- When There is No Money - By Byron Beers - When the government of the United States issues bonds to the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve authorizes the printing of Federal Reserve Notes or adds digits to an account of the government, is there really any borrowing of anything? When a man signs a promissory note and gives it to a lending institution, is he borrowing money from the "lender", or is the "lender" borrowing money from the man. Does the United States actually borrow standard dollars of intrinsic value, gold or silver, or does it in effect convert the credit of the nation into a paper currency? Perhaps there is in fact no borrowing occurring, only the illusion of borrowing. When paper currency is issued, the "lenders" are the people; and the government as borrower, is a debtor to the people, who have knowingly or not, provided the value for the currency in circulation.
- Liberty - By Byron Beers -- The perfect law is the "law of liberty", freedom from servitude and restraint by another or from some combination of men; therefore, be careful when entering into agreements or contracts. Valid agreements or contracts are only those entered into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally as to the terms and facts with no hidden or secret information or facts of importance to the parties. History tells us there may be some men with little honor and integrity who may attempt to secretly get you to agree or acquiesce to being a debtor or presumed to be in a servile or bondage situation. These warnings are also in the Bible.
- The Natural Order of Things - By Byron Beers -- The natural order of things follows the flow of God in creating man – man creates a state with a constitution, which establishes a limited government with only delegated authority. Historically speaking, it is when a government begins acting as though it has inherent sovereign powers that we find the natural order converted to an unnatural order of things. Do no wrong to your neighbor is the basic premise of the natural order of things. Has the natural order of things become perverted in America? Does government today act as though it controls the state and appear to be superior to the people? This is a classical application of the unnatural order of things.
- Sovereignty - By Byron Beers -- The words sovereign and sovereignty do not appear in the Declaration of Independence. Those words were intentionally omitted. The question to be addressed here is whether the invention of sovereignty was for promoting the liberty of the people, or for enslavement. What causes a perversion of the natural order of things? It is "confusion concerning sovereignty" resulting in state or government supremacy over the people. Maybe this was the intent behind the invention of the concept known as sovereignty.
- Legal System for Sovereign Rulers - By Byron Beers -- A new sovereign ruler needs a legal system to maintain control of conquered people. The conqueror wants an agreement on its terms and conditions. Among these terms and conditions is the need to establish a national government that operates with so-called sovereign powers. The national government is to be the supreme institution of the nation, with all else inferior to it. This is an unnatural order of things. This new national government needs a national military force to enforce a system of laws designed to support the sovereign’s agenda. The sovereign’s new legal system controls the masses using fictions, equity, and legislation to bring "law" in harmony with unnatural system of sovereign power.
- The Negative Side of Positive Law - By Byron Beers -- There are ways to preserve freedom and liberty, which are important aspects of life given to us by our Creator, if we gain more knowledge and understanding (or maybe discover certain secrets) about how the legal system works with its positive laws and courts of equity in a state of society. Positive law refers to legislative enactments found in a legal system used in a state of society functioning according to an unnatural order of things. Positive law presupposes a society with supremacy in rulers or government, and an inferior class of citizens or residents subject to the will or commands of a sovereign authority. The term positive law is presumed by those subject to it to be law; and gets its force by implied agreement. Positive law is not the law of the land.
- Resident Minister - By Byron Beers -- The designation of being a resident is not a prestigious label. There is a connection between the term resident and minister, as both words describe a person subject to or serving under a master or superior authority, and generally residing in a foreign place. In Vattel’s Law of Nations, the word resident is only used to describe a public minister giving a resident a public character in law, rather than living in private. A resident minister may also even be given a citizenship status, but of an inferior kind different than the original citizens or countrymen. "You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." Leviticus 25:45
- Introduction to Law Merchant - By Byron Beers -- America’s early statesmen advised and warned the American people to remain free, proclaim liberty throughout the land, and not to become servants or slaves of others. If you are unaware of the various cunning and deceptive methods used by certain associations or merchants of the earth, it may surprise you how sophisticated is the practice of deception. After obtaining ownership of, control of, or a security interest in the resources of a nation, the merchant bankers or contractors obtain a status or position superior to the debtor government of nation. In this position, they control and regulate the activities within the nation, like a shadow government or invisible government, providing written legislation for the existing legislative bodies to adopt or enact on their behalf. This legislation is based upon the lex mercatoria or law merchant. The great merchants are developing Babylon-like cities and nations around the globe.
- Society of Slaves and Freedmen - By Byron Beers -- Today, the people of America feel as though they are being bombarded with commands on how they are to act, and what acts they are to refrain from doing. The rightness or wrongness of acts that are not specifically addressed in the volumes of written rules may be determined by someone commissioned by a "superior" authority in a court of equity. There is a belief held by many that whatever one receives for his work or industry is to be shared with a "superior" authority in the form of taxation. Why do these presumptions prevail in America? Do we understand the legal language being used? Why do penal statutes generally refer to persons? Why do legal actions or complaints refer to the defendants as residents? Why do income tax statutes and regulations refer to individuals? Could it be that taxes, as well as positive law and equity, are designed for slaves, emancipated slaves, or other entities created by the State?
- Introduction to Corporate Political Societies - By Byron Beers -- The Roman concept of the patriarchal family views children as slaves of the head of the family, and the family operates like a corporation. The patriarch is equated to a sovereign authority as lawgiver, enforcer and judge, but also as the trustee for the family. He represents the family in matters exterior to the family, and has a higher right to all the possessions of family members. This is where the idea for a corporate political society or civil state originates, as distinguished from state following the natural order. The corporate political society or civil state has its sovereign head ruling over numerous individuals similar to a patriarchal family.
- Superior Law, Higher Law, My Law - By Byron Beers -- This treatise aids in understanding that there is law that is superior to, or higher than other law. There is universal law based on higher law that is to be applicable in all places. If you have studied law, you realize the history of America contains many turns and twists, and there appear to be changes in systems of law; therefore I ask you, what is your law? Do you have any witnesses to support your law? How would you prove to another that you are following your law when they attempt to enforce a law or rule contrary to your own law that is based on higher laws, maxims, and universal principles? If you cannot prove your law, you will be subject to the inferior law of the forum or political society.
The Legacy Abandoned, Abandonment of the greatest estate bequeathed to mankind in the history of the world. (continued in …) United States Constitution: an Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom … to answer the question: What sort of document is this "Constitution" and what Law was it constructed in accordance with? The Constitution is a Trust document, establishing an equitable interest in, and asset management for, specific inheritable Personal Property, comprised of everything the Crown lost in the War for Independence.
DECLARATION OF PUBLIC TRUST of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA … Presented as a Presidential Proclamation on Nov. 19, 1863 by President Abraham Lincoln. Resolving "… that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." This proclamation to all nations, and to all mankind, and for all mankind, declaring that there exists on the Earth a people self-governed by a grand and noble Public Trust, has never since been popularly known as: The Gettysburg Address.
The Law, The Money, and Your Choice by Lee Brobst - The Constitutionally Legal Internal Revenue System and How You Volunteered This document addresses what the real substance of the law is and how its loss and conversion into many forms has effectively created an unincorporated interstate banking association.
Art 23 (of Lieber Code) - re Private Citizens: "Private citizens are no longer murdered, enslaved, or carried off to distant parts, and the inoffensive individual is as little disturbed in his private relations as the commander of the hostile troops can afford to grant in the overruling demands of a vigorous war."
The Moneyless Manifesto, by Mark Boyle
"An inspiring meditation on the divisive power of money, which also offers excellent practical suggestions for escaping its grip."" - Tom Hodgkinson
Mary Croft’s Authority Hoax Series, Spiritual Economics Now:
- The Authority Hoax
- part II: The "Trust Account"and "the Solution"
- Solution to the Authority Hoax: If it isn’t simple, it isn’t "accurate."
- Solution to "Law and Commerce" is "Love and Dominion"
- The Authority Hoax – Recalling Our Power
- Love is the Currency of the 21st Century
To Be A Man, by Greg Paul
Born Without Money by Onlashuk:
Bottom Line? There is no Liberty without self-government:
"Many qualities are needed by a people which would preserve the power of self- government in fact as well as in name. Among these qualities are forethought, shrewdness, self-restraint, the courage which refuses to abandon one's own rights, and the disinterested and kindly good sense which enables one to do justice to the rights of others. Lack of strength and lack of courage and unfit men for self-government on the one hand; and on the other, brutal arrogance, envy -- in short, any manifestation of the spirit of selfish disregard, whether of one's own duties or of the rights of others, are equally fatal" …
… "In the history of mankind many republics have risen, have flourished for a less or greater time, and then have fallen because their citizens lost the power of governing themselves and thereby of governing their state; and in no way has this loss of power been so often and so clearly shown as in the tendency to turn the government into a government primarily for the benefit of one class instead of a government for the benefit of the people as a whole." http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt